Acoustic foam panels feature a classic design that offers excellent sound deadening and echoes absorption. An affordable choice for soundproofing a room of any size, our Wedges , convoluted , Bevel and / or Hexegan , acoustic foam panels is easy to shape and cut to size. At the same time, they offer a level of rigidity and consistent firmness that delivers long-term durability, even in busy recording studios. Enclosed with sound Music, voices of a bus, or one night conversations about night. These sounds enter our living space and work through the ways everyone knows, such as windows, doors, floors, walls and ceilings. To reduce the volume, you must create an obstacle to it or moderate it. Well, the news is that many new apartments are gradual to prevent sound penetration. But your apartment may not be older and have facilities like new ones. There are two main ways to create a quiet environment and sound therapy: Adding levels that the sound or its echoes are attracted to before our waves reach their ears. Create a barrier to voice input.
- Each WEDGE comes uncompressed and in prime condition! The Wedges in the photo will be exactly what you get. 6 Pairs of 1 Inch Acoustic Panels - Uncompressed and in Prime Condition.
- Great for spot treating walls in your studio or office - For use in recording studios, control rooms, Offices home studios, home entertainment theaters, Home Offices . Covers an area of 12 square feet, each Panel is 1 square foot by 1 inch thick
- Ideal for reducing echo such as Studios, Recording Studios, Vocal Booths, Control Rooms, Offices, Home Studios, Home Entertainment Theaters, Gaming Rooms, and Home Offices.
- For professional acoustic control - Reduce waves, reverb and flutter echoes in smaller to medium sized rooms.
- Create a great listening or recording environment with the best value noise reduction products. Mybecca Acoustic foam squares are a low cost solution to get better recordings at home or in the studio. Acoustic panels are used for professional studios, rehearsal rooms, concert halls, podcasting, churches, home theaters, vocal booths, home studios, offices, man caves, dog kennels, utility closets, and more...