This product comes in 12 panels that are 2 inch in thick with a height and length of 1 foot covering an area of 1 square foot each tile.
The depth of this foam at 2 inch provides better soundproofing over large areas.
Thin foam, over a large area, has less of a chance of distorted and muffling the sounds reverberation.
The uniform wedge design help trap airborne noise while alleviating flutter echo and slap back. This foam is ideal for spot-treating production studios, practice rooms or home entertainment centers.
Also, this foam helps with smaller agitation echo complications. It is tested to effectively eliminate sound waves and flutter. Purchasing your own foam is the best way to tune your area without hiring a professional acoustician.
This Foam will not deteriorate or fall apart over time.
All that is required is dusting over long periods of time.
- 8 Peaks instead of 12 in Full Blue
- Covers an area of 12 square feet, each Panel is 1 square foot by 1 inch thick
- Ideal for reducing echo such as Studios, Recording Studios, Vocal Booths, Control Rooms, Offices, Home Studios, Home Entertainment Theaters, Gaming Rooms, and Home Offices
- Tiles provide moderate (70-80%) sound deadening. Professional Sound Isolation Treatments - Reduce waves, flutter echoes, and reverb
- Made in USA - CA Technical Bulletin 117