Mybecca offers a large selection of Upholstery Foam in various different Sizes and Densities. Upholstery Grade foam is long lasting and resilient making it the best solution for seat replacements and cushions.
Mybecca Upholstery Foam Sheet/Cushion/Padding:
- High Density - 44LB Compression - 1.8ILD - 100% Recovery Rate
- Ideal for mattress topper, furniture, boat seats, car seats, and other applications
- Last 7 to 10 years
- Care Instructions: when unpacking, allow at least 2 days for the foam to breathe in order to recover its original size and form.
- CA Technical Bulletin 117 Flame Retardancy Test
This product is High-Density Foam - has a Compression Rate of 44 pounds. High-Density Foam is firm but has a firmness dedicated for support and Higher Durability that last longer in high use environments.
High quality, premium upholstery foam allows you a convenient way to replace your old foam while keeping your much-loved couch! If you don't want a cushion that's hard as a rock or a mattress that sinks when you sit on it, you have to check the compression or ILD number. Compression means the number of pounds necessary to compress a piece of foam 25% and still bounce back to the original thickness. For example, a 4" thick piece of foam that requires 44 lbs to pack it down 1" and have it return to its full 4" thickness. Compression rating or (ILD) -indention load deflection, all foam sheets are sold per sheet - not per yard and rolled for packaging. Packing, shipping & cutting - foam packages need to be opened immediately once you receive the package. Do not let the foam sit unopened for more than 1 week. Do not open with a box cutter! Use a ball point pen or a pencil. Start by making a little incision and break it from there.
- Polyurethane foam
- 100% recovery rate
- Made in the USA
- Ideal for oval and round poker tables, furniture cushions, boat cushions, car cushions and foam